Economic upheaval and management developments have highlighted a specific need among international financial companies and institutions:
Sending out a corporate message and bringing management into line with common values
For multinational groups, it is becoming absolutely essential that every one of their employees, starting with the executives, is aware of the strategic challenges associated with all activities.
In partnership with a service provider such as FIRST FINANCE, which provides you with a unique international educational engineering solution, training offers a powerful tool for disseminating and deploying your strategy. Faced with an increasingly complicated environment, we can assist you in conveying your vision.
In real terms, we work with you to design a complete programme that meets your objectives, whether your target is several hundred or even a thousand employees.
|Stage||Objective||Company decision-making body||FIRST FINANCE
|1||Define the fundamental principles underpinning the company’s strategy||General Management||Sales Management|
|2||Choose the target groups for training and their role in conveying the message to all employees||Operational Management
|3||Define the programmes depending on the targets||Operational Management
|4||Plan all sessions, participants, venues, actors, etc.||Human Resources Management||Organisation Department|
|5||Ensure that key principles have been integrated and the essential concepts perfectly assimilated||Training participants||Educational engineers|
Integrating and disseminating the corporate culture
At each stage, FIRST FINANCE undertakes to work as consistently as possible with the company’s methods and concepts. FIRST FINANCE draws on its experience to ensure that a programme is created in genuine partnership with the client, bringing the following advantages:
- Integration of specific information in the training (e.g. using the company’s own financial information, or studies of real-life scenarios encountered in-house)
- Consistency with the corporate culture
- Assurance that participants convey the message to their colleagues
Relying on unique educational engineering
Working in collaboration with you, our 25 educational engineers define the objectives and work out the training programmes in detail.
Rolling out faultless logistics worldwide
FIRST FINANCE takes care of the planning and organisation of seminars in all the countries concerned by the project. We draw on our experience in the implementation of international programmes for thousands of employees lasting several years.
Guaranteeing a long-term partnership
To ensure that knowledge and practices are rooted as solidly as possible in the long term, FIRST FINANCE offers numerous solutions:
- For behavioural training: individual action plan developed during training. Our trainers/coaches can provide on-going follow-up after the seminar in order to promote application
- For technical training: skills validation by preparing personalised appraisals or, more ambitiously, tailored certificates drawn up in partnership with the client
- For all the themes dealt with: updating of content by integrating best practices