An initiative completely personalised for senior managers! Our individualised services target entrepreneurs and executives taking on a new role or additional responsibilities.
Are you a manager needing answers to specific business or management issues? Our personal coaches can help you frame these issues, identify what you need, and provide a training agenda adapted to those needs.
These highly demanding profiles may need a certain level of technical training as well as management and leadership skills such as:
- Learning new financial products and techniques slightly different than what the person has used prior to his new role or responsibilities.
- New management and leadership techniques to be able to take on more or different responsibilities at a higher level.
Business leaders that we have formed within this scheme appreciate this unique combination of management and technical skills:
- Our techniques: FIRST FINANCE offers senior executives/executive directors personalised, tailor-made training. We help them define their key business-related issues and fill gaps in their financial & technical skills, particularly when they assume new roles.
- Our coaches are recognised as experienced practitioners in finance as well as specialists in management and leadership coaching and training.
- Training for a credit inspection manager at a large international bank assuming the position of global market risk manager who required an entire set of technical skills for his new role.
- Training for directors undertaking the corporate valuation of capital transactions.